Header Logo Information

November 2, 2020 1:20 PM

What should I do if my property was not damaged by the fire, but is located near structures that burned?

If your property is near a burned structure but was not damaged, please call your insurance company to follow up on what if any assessment you may need to take. You may also wish to consult a certified industrial hygienist (CIH) to ensure your property is safe. To find a local certified industrial hygienist, please contact the American Board of Industrial Hygiene and select the “Find a CIH near you” button.

For residents of the City of Santa Rosa, you may follow the City’s guidance document – Steps for Assessing and Repairing Your Standing Home