Header Logo Information

November 3, 2020 12:38 PM

Once the household hazardous waste is removed by the State or federal contractor, can property owners hire their own contractors to remove the remaining debris?

Yes. If you decide to remove fire-related debris from your property, you must obtain all the necessary permits and environmental clearances from your local government before your contractors start any work. This option is often referred to by your local government as the “Opt Out” program.