Header Logo Information

November 3, 2020 12:31 PM

Is the debris removal program only for houses that are completely destroyed?

This debris removal program is for fire-damaged or destroyed houses. Homes that have mostly burned, but may have walls still standing, may be eligible for the State’s debris removal program on a case by case basis. When you submit your Right-of-Entry permit, notify the representative that your structure is not completely destroyed, so your property may be reviewed as quickly as possible. You should also include with your Right-of-Entry permit, a “total loss” letter from your insurance company, if insured.