Header Logo Information

November 3, 2020 12:47 PM

I don’t have any burned structures on my property, but I have burned trees, am I eligible for the State’s Debris Removal Program?

Yes. Whether or not you have a burned structure, if you believe you have trees on your property that are dead or likely to die within five years as a result of the fire, you should submit a Right of Entry Form to your county. The State will use a certified arborist to determine whether the trees on your property present a threat to the public Right of Way (ROW), i.e. roadways, and/or public infrastructure, fire hydrants, water meters, etc.