DATE OF ORDER: March 11, 2022
Please read this Order carefully. Violation of or failure to comply with this Order is a misdemeanor punishable by fine, imprisonment, or both. (California Health and Safety Code § 120275, et seq.)
UNDER THE AUTHORITY OF CALIFORNIA HEALTH AND SAFETY CODE SECTIONS 101040, 101085, AND 120175, THE HEALTH OFFICER OF THE COUNTY OF SONOMA (“HEALTH OFFICER”) ORDERS:
- Effective immediately, Orders of the Health Officer of the County of Sonoma Nos. C19-31-IR & C19-31-QR are rescinded.
- All individuals in Sonoma County should continue to comply with the State’s Guidance for Local Health Jurisdictions on Isolation and Quarantine of the General Public issued by the CDPH on March 3, 2022 (available online at https://www.cdph.ca.gov/Programs/CID/DCDC/Pages/COVID-19/Guidance-on-Isolation-and-Quarantine-for-COVID-19-Contact-Tracing.aspx), including any future amendment or revision to the Guidance, until the Guidance is rescinded or withdrawn by the State.
- All employers in Sonoma County must continue to comply with any applicable Cal/OSHA COVID-19 Emergency Temporary Standards (https://www.dir.ca.gov/dosh/coronavirus/ETS.html) and/or the Cal/OSHA Aerosol Transmissible Diseases Standards (https://www.dir.ca.gov/dosh/dosh_publications/ATD-Guide.pdf).
- Healthcare personnel in any setting must continue to comply with applicable Guidance on Quarantine and Isolation for Health Care Personnel (HCP) Exposed to SARS-CoV-2 and Return to Work for HCP with COVID-19 in AFL-21-08.7. Emergency Medical Services personnel must continue to comply with applicable Guidance on Quarantine for Health Care Personnel in AFL-21.08.7.
- Copies of this Order shall promptly be: (1) made available at the County Administration Center at 575 Administration Drive, Santa Rosa CA 95403; (2) posted on the County Public Health Department website (https://sonomacounty.ca.gov/Health/Public-Health/) and (https://socoemergency.org/); and (3) provided to any member of the public requesting a copy of this Order.
IT IS SO ORDERED:
Dr. Sundari R. Mase, MD MPH
Health Officer of the County of Sonoma