- Stay Informed – Sign up for alerts, follow us on social media, bookmark local radio and TV stations, and download mobile apps.
- Get Ready – Understand your risk to various hazards, make a plan to stay safe, build an emergency kit, and plan to stay informed as events unfold.
- Access & Functional Needs Populations – Additional preparedness information for persons with disabilities, seniors, and others.
- Educational Events & Exercises – Scheduled public events, exercises and evacuation drills.
- Earthquake Preparedness – Practice Duck, Cover and Hold
- Wildfire Readiness –
- Cal Fire recommendations for wildfire preparation, prevention, and recovery.
- Red Flag Warning information and precautions
- Power Outages – Information about how to prepare and sign up for notifications, and what to expect
- Mudslide Preparedness – What to do before, during and after
- How to Help – Whether it is volunteering, training, or donating you are interested in, we have resources for you.
- Community Preparedness – Learn how to start a COPE (Citizens Organized to Prepare for Emergencies) and neighborhood watch groups.
- Preparedness Videos – Informative videos about emergency planning, fire and earthquake safety, and helpful senior-specific tips.