Evacuation Assistance

En español »

For Evacuees Who Need Assistance

Need Assistance?

Residents who cannot self-evacuate due to physical disability or other access and functional needs can call Sonoma County Paratransit/Volunteer Wheels at (707) 573-3377.

In addition to information available at 2-1-1 and the County Warm Line, talk with a social worker about older adult needs, services and resources by calling the Adult & Aging Information and Assistance Line at (707) 565-INFO (4636), 9 a.m. – 4 p.m., Monday – Friday.

Evacuation Guidance for RCFEs and SNFs

If a Residential Care Facility for the Elderly or a Skilled Nursing Facility needs to evacuate patients and staff, they should call REDCOM Fire & EMS Dispatch for help at (707) 528-4191. The care and shelter team will provide specific directions that fit the immediate situation.