Header Logo Information

August 29, 2020 9:41 AM

What should I do if my property was not damaged in fire, but near structures that burned?

If your property is near a burned structure, but was not damaged please call your insurance company to follow up on what if any assessment you may need to take. You may also wish to consult a certified industrial hygienist to ensure your property is safe. To find a local certified industrial hygienist, please contact the American Board of Industrial Hygiene and select the Find a CIH near you button.