This weather event and the power shutoff may bring up emotional distress.
The following organizations offer free bilingual mental health services:
- HOPE Sonoma:
- Call (707) 291-3788
- Wildfire Mental Health Collaborative:
- Rebuilding Our Community (ROC) Sonoma County:
- Catholic Charities Disaster Case Management:
- Call (866) 542-5480
- Santa Rosa City Schools’ Integrated Wellness Center:
- Sonoma Community Resilience Collaborative:
- Wellness and Advocacy Center Peer-to-Peer Mental Health Support:
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration’s Disaster Distress Helpline:
- English Speakers call 1 (800) 985-5990 or text TalkWithUs to 66746.
- The deaf or hard of hearing can text TalkWithUs to 66746.