Plan who you can ask for help should you get sick. This may include friends, family, neighbors, community health workers, etc.
- If you have a caregiver who helps you with daily needs, plan for who can provide care if that person was sick.
- Communicate your plan with all who would help with your care.
- Stay in touch with your caregivers by phone or email.
- Have a supply of your important medications and health supplies on hand
- Follow CDC precautions to prevent the spread of the virus.
- If you have symptoms, seek medical attention. Wear a protective mask if you visit a health facility.
- Contact your health care provider for information about monitoring your coronavirus symptoms.