All indoor service sites require:
- Facial Coverings – for visitors and staff
- PPE – surgical masks for staff who will be in contact with clients/patients who may have COVID-19 and clients/patients who are ill
The Sonoma County Department of Health Services (DHS) recommends that organizations that primarily serve seniors or medically vulnerable individuals consider implementing the following practices:
- Ensure they are extra vigilant in following recommendations regarding cleaning of high touch surfaces, including counters, tabletops, doorknobs, bathroom fixtures, toilets, phones, keyboards, tablets, and bedside tables;
- Take all necessary measures to ensure all employees, visitors, and persons served who are experiencing any symptoms of illness stay home and avoid contact with others; and
- Enhance screening of visitors, staff, and residents for symptoms of acute respiratory illness (e.g., fever, cough, difficulty breathing).