Glass Fire Recovery Resources
Please contact the following resources for assistance with fire recovery needs:
County of Sonoma
- 2-1-1 – Information and referral service for Sonoma County, call 2-1-1
- Assessor – Property valuations and support
- Animal Services can assist with food and water drops and or escorts for owners that are not considered commercial agricultural operations. Call (707) 565-7103 or email us at email@example.com
- Auditor-Controller-Treasurer-Tax Collector (ACTTC) – Property tax support
- Clerk-Recorder – Vital record replacement (marriage license, birth/death certificate) for Sonoma County only
- Community Development Commission (CDC) – Housing and homeless programs
- Economic Assistance Division – CalFresh food benefits are available to qualified low-income households
- Economic Development Board (EDB) – Assists local business with resources, training, consulting services
- Department of Health Services – Environmental Health, Animal Services information. Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) for burn area residents and business workers, and HOPE Sonoma counselors.
- Human Services Department – Adult & Aging, CalFresh, CalWORKS, Job Link, Medi-Cal, Veterans Service Office
- Permit Sonoma (PRMD) – Land use planning and development permits
State of California and Federal Resources
- Small Business Administration – Low-interest federal disaster loans are available for businesses and residents.
- Individuals and Households Program Assistance – Federal disaster assistance may be able to fill insurance gaps or provide help.
- Cal OES – General Recovery Resources
- Contractors State License Board – Contractor licenses
- Department of Insurance – Insurance regulation, consumer protection
- Department of Motor Vehicles – Driver’s license and vehicle titles
- Employment Development Department – Unemployment, disability insurance, jobs and training
- Franchise Tax Board – Personal and business tax
- IRS Tax Relief for California Wildfire Victims – Information about federal tax relief for California wildfire victims. Call the IRS Disaster Hotline (866) 562-5227 for related questions or to request a copy of tax returns or transcripts.
- Tax and Fee Administration – Administers sales and use tax, including fuel, tobacco, alcohol and cannabis taxes
Coalition of non-profits supporting Sonoma County community:
Financial assistance; Clothing; Food-CalFresh Application Assistance; Document Replacement; Housing Counseling/Rental Assistance; Senior Programs; Preparedness Resources
- Sonoma Resource Conservation District – Provides natural resources-related support to those impacted by wildfires.
- Legal Aid of Sonoma County – Direct representation for legal/insurance issues, employment insurance, lost hours
- American Red Cross – Counseling, Financial Assistance, Medication and Eyeglass Replacement
- United Policyholders – Insurance recovery assistance
- Sonoma County Farm Bureau – Agricultural community support
- California Rural Legal Assistance – Information on legal assistance with labor and housing
- California Human Development – Farm worker services and information on assistance
- Tzu Chi USA – Volunteers are providing emergency financial assistance to residents who sustained major home damage during the LNU Complex Fire. Deadline to register is September 30, 2020.
- Disaster Legal Assistance Collaborative (DLAC) – free legal assistance to communities following natural disasters including California Fire Survivors.
- Consulate General of Mexico – Information and Assistance Center for Mexican nationals