Has your property suffered or been destroyed by the Sonoma County Floods? The Assessor’s Office is here to help you during this difficult time.
It is important to know that you have 12 months from the event date to file the Calamity Damage Reassessment form, so you can wait until your insurance agency has inspected your property before filling out the form.
- Flood Damaged Property Information Page
- Disaster Relief Information Page
- Parcel Number Lookup Tool
- Calamity Damage Reassessment Form (PDF)
- Change of Mailing Address Form (PDF)
If you will be living somewhere else for an extended period of time, please fill out a Change of Mailing Address Form right away so that we can contact you if needed.