The California Department of Public Health announced that outdoor playgrounds and other outdoor recreational facilities can reopen. Visitors to outdoor community playgrounds must comply with the following requirements:
- Face masks over the mouth and nose are required for everyone 2 years of age or older with caregiver supervision at all times to ensure face mask use.
- Do not use the playground when different households are unable to maintain a physical distance of 6 feet or when the capacity limit has been reached.
- Caregivers must monitor to keep adults and children from different households at least 6 feet apart.
- Consider coming on different times or days to avoid wait times and potential crowded times.
- No eating or drinking in playground, to ensure face masks are worn at all times.
- Wash or sanitize hands before and after using the playground.
- Elderly and persons with underlying medical conditions should avoid playground when others are present.
- Limit visit to 30 minutes per day when others are present.