Learn tips from Dr. Kate Feibusch, physician from Kaiser Santa Rosa, on how to care for a person who is sick with coronavirus (COVID-19). The same information is presented in Spanish by Dr. Daniel Ayala-Ortiz of Kaiser in Santa Rosa.
Some tips to remember:
- Stay home and do not allow visitors.
- If possible, keep the sick person isolated to one room and one bathroom.
- If not possible to keep the person in one room, then be sure they wear a new mask daily.
- Be sure to regularly clean all surfaces touched by the sick person. Pay special attention to areas that are touched often.
- Be mindful of the symptoms of everyone in the household. Look out for fever, coughing and fatigue.
Learn more at CDC: What To Do If You Are Sick »