There are many organizations that have programs in place to help with recovery.
- Sonoma County Recovers – Official recovery information for the Sonoma County fires in October 2017.
- Sonoma County Office of Recovery and Resiliency – Established to develop a post-fire recovery and resiliency plan in December 2017.
- Rebuilding Our Community Sonoma County (ROC) – Nonprofits, faith-based organizations, and government agencies working in partnership with FEMA.
- Sonoma County Department of Environmental Health & Safety
- Tzu Chi Association
- Housing Assistance
- Department of Insurance
- California Office of Emergency Services (CalOES)
- CalHR-State Job Applications
- Department of Motor Vehicles
- Employment Development Board