Links to power, waste collection, USPS, and city, county, state and federal agencies.
Depending on where you live, recovery information from cities, towns or counties may be useful.
- Permit Sonoma will provide over-the-counter permits for some repairs and help to begin the permit process for structural work and building safety.
- Human Services Department will take applications for CalFresh food benefits and Medi-Cal.
- Health Services Department will have representatives from Animal Services, Environmental Health, and Behavioral Health to provide mental health support and referrals.
- Community Development Commission will support other housing needs.
California State Agencies:
- Department of Motor Vehicles for those needing identification or drivers licenses.
- Department of Insurance to provide insurance support.
- Contractors State License Board to provide contracting support and resources.
- California Department of Public Health to provide assistance with the replacement of vital records.
- Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) provides disaster recovery information.