Air Quality Remains Poor
Health Advisory – Updated November 13, 2018
Currently, air quality is mostly in the “red”, unhealthy range. Due to the active wildfires and changing wind patterns our air quality may vary unpredictably for many days.
We are hopeful that conditions will improve but weather forecasts indicate significant changes will not occur until next week. This health advisory will remain in effect, until the air quality significantly and consistently improves.
Air Quality Resources
- Northern Sonoma County Air Pollution Control District: https://www.nosocoair.net/
- Bay Area Air Quality Management District (BAAQMD): http://www.baaqmd.gov/
- AirNow from EPA: https://www.airnow.gov/
- Centers for Disease Control and Provention (CDC): https://www.cdc.gov/features/wildfires/index.html
- Spare the Air Bay Area: http://www.sparetheair.org/