Well-being, Emotional Support for Seniors
- Weekly check-in calls for isolated seniors and adults (English and Spanish). Domestic violence support at (707) 367-6433.
Catholic Charities – I’m Home Alone Program – (707) 528-8712
- Seniors can stay in touch with daily phone calls by trained volunteers.
- Well Connected: This free phone and online program is in both English and Spanish. Enjoy activities, education, friendly conversation, classes and support groups. Call for more information.
- Social Call Program matches individuals for weekly friendly phone chats. Call or email to refer or register for yourself.
Cloverdale Senior Center Connect Program – (707) 894-4826
- Staff are available 8:30-4:00 p.m. to talk and provide support to seniors.
- Case Management: phone for new clients, check-ins for existing clients
- Mental Health Services
- Immediate support for abusive situations: (707) 565-8265, email@example.com
- Adult Day Programs are closed
- Senior Care Coordination – Home visits limited to emergencies only
- 24-hour toll-free hotline for ages 60+ and adults living with disabilities. Can arrange on-going outreach calls to lonely older adults.
National Disaster Distress Helpline
- A California Peer-Run warmline 24/7
- Adult Day Program (Currently Closed)
- Case Management (Accepting Referrals)
- Family Caregiver Support Program (Exploring Online Resource)
PPSC Counseling programs are open to anyone. Call (707) 765-8488 for intake.
- Offering wellness phone checks to any senior who would like to be called during the shelter-in-place order.
Windsor Senior Center Senior Recreation Center
Social wellness checks to seniors.
- Sign up with Erin, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Send senior’s name and phone number.