A number of resources are available to provide a better understanding of support services available for agricultural activities during the drought emergency. Information includes tips for reduced consumption, available grant programs, and access to other state and federal resources and services.
- State Water Resources Control Board
- Drought information and updates; scroll down to Water Rights, click on Russian River Drought
- California Department of Food and Agriculture
- Drought Assistance for farmers, ranchers and farm workers, including grant information
- California Ag Water Stewardship Initiative (CAWSI)
- Viable approaches to ag water management
- FAQs on California water rights