The U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA) is offering low-interest disaster loans to non-farm businesses of all sizes, private nonprofits, homeowners and renters who suffered losses caused by the winter storms and flooding that began February 25, 2019.
The SBA has established a Disaster Loan Outreach Center in Guerneville to assist the public with applications. SBA customer service representatives will be available to meet with each disaster survivor to answer specific questions about how a disaster loan may help and provide one-on-one assistance in completing applications for these loans.
Loans Available to Individuals and Families:
- Homeowners: up to $200,000 to repair or replace real estate damage and up to $40,000 to replace personal property.
- Renters: up to $40,000 to repair or replace personal property.
Loans Available to Businesses:
- Property Damage: up to $2,000,000 to repair or replace real estate, machinery and equipment, inventory and other assets that were damaged or destroyed (available to businesses of any size and private, non-profit organizations).
- Economic Injury: only for small businesses and most private non-profit organizations suffering adverse financial impacts of the disaster (with or without property loss), up to $2,000,000 for working capital to help pay obligations until normal operations resume.
- Physical Damage: May 20, 2019
- Economic Injury: December 23, 2019
How to Apply:
A Disaster Loan Outreach Center has been established in Guerneville, CA. SBA customer service representatives will be at the following location to meet with each disaster survivor. SBA will answer specific questions about how a disaster loan may help each survivor recover from the disaster damage, and will provide one-on-one assistance in completing applications for these loans.
SBA Disaster Loan Outreach Center (DLOC)
Former Bank of America Building
16390 Main Street, Guerneville, CA 95446
Mondays, Tuesday, Thursdays, Fridays – 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM
Wednesdays – 1:00 PM to 7:00 PM
Applications are accepted online, in person at any Disaster Loan Outreach Center, or by sending the completed paper applications to:
U.S. Small Business Administration
Processing and Disbursement Center
14925 Kingsport Road
Fort Worth, TX 76155